- Admission to HFC. High school students, please see Dual Enrollment or Advanced Placement Plus.
- Audition with the following options:
- pre-scheduled group audition (see calendar listing)
- schedule individual audition (contact the artistic director)
- Strong background in any genre. Preferred minimum of ten years in Ballet and/or Modern.
- Maintained strength, muscular endurance, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness.
- Weight in proportion to height.
- Registration for DNCA 221, College Dance Company, 3-credits. Class meeting time is longer than the Semester Class Schedule listing.
- Students are encouraged to join us for the American College Dance Association (ACDA) trip, hosted by a different university each year.
- Participation in all scheduled company events and performances.
- Attend an audition in practice clothes with all dance shoes.
- Schedule an interview with the artistic director.
- Register and pay for DNCA 221 College Dance Company via WebAdvisor, or in person at the Welcome Center.
- Optional registration for ACDF.
- Ascertain dance performance and season schedule for the term and year.
- Attend pre-class orientation meeting.